PPi was created to support clients with the arduous duties of operating autoclaves in base metals and pressure metals projects.
PPi hand picks the appropriate team to work with clients anywhere in the world. We know the harsh highlands of Porgera PNG, the coastal waters of Lihir PNG, the winters of Macraes NZ and the red dust of Murrin Murrin. And we enjoy a challenge. Current locations of projects that PPi is involved with include Australia, Papua New Guinea and Russia.
This multi-discipline approach maximises efficiency and minimises durations. It also provides autonomy to the HPAL team, facilitating the necessary isolations, testing and other general work activities that modern work practices now demand.
A successful start-up requires all stages of project development, implementation and operation to be suited for your particular ore deposit.
The PPi approach has been developed from our involvement with 11 gold autoclaves and 11 nickel autoclaves.
PPi’s one-team approach cuts time, saves money
PPi eliminates the time-consuming and costly task of having to recruit, assemble and coordinate a diverse number of individuals typically required for project start-up. Our personnel have a range of skills that cover numerous industries. We provide our clients with a seamless, ready-made team of specialists, offering:
- A one team approach from construction completion, commissioning, start-up to ramp-up and ongoing maintenance
- A single point solution for new plant start-ups that will transition seamlessly from construction handover, through ramp up, to first maintenance shutdowns
- Complete integration with client project and operation teams
- Safety, once and right, with the degree of rigor to ensure success
- Remote site fly in fly out specialists anywhere in the world
- Detailed weekly status reports so you know what is happening each step of the way. Each report includes milestone achievements, forecasts, variations, slippage and additional work, issues and concerns, general activities and personnel details.
- Training of HPAL and POX Personnel
- We consider the training of our clients’ personnel an integral part of our services.