Process Plants is a diversified, vibrant and growing company offering a rewarding working environment. We want our people to share our vision and values and be apart of our continued growth for rewarding careers with exciting global opportunities.
We have a dedicated team of human resource specialists who can assist you should you have any queries regarding a career at Process Plants International.
Process Plants International (PPi) is a company that specialises in design, construction completion, commissioning, operation and maintenance of minerals processing projects. We have been involved with some of the world’s largest minerals processing projects including greenfield and brownfield operations.
PPi provides an integrated team of multi-disciplinary specialists who work with clients anywhere in the world. These teams are backed by an experienced support structure from our head office in Australia.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the following roles for the commissioning phase of several upcoming projects both in Australia and offshore:
- Project Managers – Experienced in management of projects with a high focus on the following disciplines Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Process
- Commissioning Engineers – Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Process
- Process Controls Engineers – Experience in Foxboro, Yokogawa, Honeywell, SCADA
- Commissioning Superintendents – Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Process
- Project Planners
- Commissioning Supervisors – Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Instrumentation
- Document Controllers
- QA/QC Inspectors
- Piping Superintendents
We are seeking an individual who enjoys a physical role working outdoors across various sites, has the ability to work both autonomously or within a team environment an has an eye for detail and accuracy. You will be able to demonstrate drive, leadership and commitment in conjunction with business acumen and excellent interpersona and communication skills.
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following:
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification to reflect the above discipline/s;
- A minimum of two years experience in a commissioning role;
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Motivation to work as apart of a team;
- Minimum C Class drivers license;
These roles will work typically on a 21 day on – 7 day off FIFO roster from any capital city on Australia. A cometitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidates.