Watson Valve Services Australia
Watson Valve Services Australia (WVSA), operates from its purpose built facility on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia.
WVSA offers comprehensive processing plant maintenance services focusing on valve and pump maintenance, pipework fabrication, exotic welding, engineering design, process optimisation, equipment procurement and industrial shutdown management.
WVSA is wholly owned by Process Plants International (PPi) and builds on the success of PPi in its maintenance activities at industrial processing plants worldwide.
Combined with the expertise of Watson Valve Services Inc. (USA), WVSA is able to provide specialist integrated maintenance and equipment services for severe service valves across a wide range of industries.
WVSA key business functions
- Support of all operating site maintenance functions via, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation trades as well as engineering support from process, mechanical and electrical engineers
- Severe service and commodity valve overhaul, repair, modification, pressure testing, cleaning and certification for oxygen service.
- Certified welders and inspectors
- Pipework fabrication. using carbon steel and exotic materials
- Drafting services
- 3D modelling and inspection of pipework and mechanical components
- Thermal ceramic coatings
- Repair and modifications of rotating equipment, pumps and gearboxes
- Comprehensive outage and shutdown experience and capabilities. Outage development and planning from scope of work, scheduling, workpack creation, procurement and execution management
- Extensive engineering and maintenance resources to support equipment both in the workshop and with field service capabilities